Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Davide Mora <d_...@yahoo.com> on 2002/05/21 10:25:06 UTC

forum portlet

Hi,

i need a forum, there something already developed for
this? Or i have to write my own?

Regards,
Davide

Re: forum portlet

Posted by Josselin Lebret <jo...@sycomore.fr>.
I think Davide asked for free portlet forum... :)
Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
> We also used  OptimizeIt to track down where the % CPU increases and
> observed some of the jetspeed framework calls
> are pretty high cpu intensive.   Any opinions on this.?

Shan,

Would it possible for you to share with us the OptimizeIt reports?

David

high CPU utilization

Portlet Security

Posted by Shan Gopalakrishnan <sg...@cisco.com>.
Hello All,

I want to know if there is a good source of documentation on Portlet
Security in Jetspeed.
Can anyone provide me a pointer on where to start with.

Thanks

- Shan

Re: forum portlet

Posted by anand <an...@eself.com>.