Posted to commits@qpid.apache.org by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com> on 2007/12/07 23:42:53 UTC

Re: qpid-cpp-trunk Build Failed

By replacing InProcessBroker with the more realistic BrokerFixture and
adding some new client tests I've uncovered some race conditions
particularly around client shutdown.

I fixed a couple but it looks like I missed one - the latest
cruisecontrol failure is a sporadic memory leak that didn't show up in
my testing. If you ignore cc it shouldln't interfere too much with
anyone working over the weekend, I'll fix it first thing on Monday.

Apologies for leaving the trunk broken over a weekend, I'll give myself
a good telling-off.

Cheers,
Alan.