Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Fredrik Karlsson <fk...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/16 12:40:00 UTC

Most recent or first results by custom ID

Hi everyone!

I posted this question on SO but haven't got much attention yet. Hope the title isn't misleading. I would be very grateful if any CouchDB experts could help me out! The problem I'm having is the only thing stopping me from proceeding forwards with CouchDB's awesome featureset (the replication and the changes feed is for me in this case a real dealmaker and I haven't found any viable alternatives to it).

SO link: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19356563/most-recent-or-first-results-by-custom-id-with-couchdb

This is my first time posting to a mailing list, so I hope I'm doing it right...

Regards,
Fredrik

Re: Most recent or first results by custom ID

Posted by Fredrik Karlsson <fk...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I saw your reply and marked it as answered, thanks! It took me a while to understand the correct way of thinking, couldn't have gotten there without your help :)

Posted by Stanley Iriele <si...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

Posted by Fredrik Karlsson <fk...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have marked it as answered now, thanks for taking your time to read my question!

Regards,
Fredrik

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
Hi,