Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Mike Rivera <mr...@hotmail.com> on 2011/10/13 01:33:10 UTC

Subversion Exception!

Subversion reported the following
(you can copy the content of this dialog
to the clipboard using Ctrl-C):

In file
  'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.7.0\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\entries.c'
  line 1935: assertion failed (svn_checksum_match(entry_md5_checksum,
  found_md5_checksum))
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

Re: Subversion Exception!

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
Please don't top-post.

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 20:29, Mike Rivera <mr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I was performing a "SVN Upgrade working copy" operation on one of my
> projects and that error was raised. As I recall I had version 1.6.x before I
> upgraded to 1.7

Then the link in my previous reply is relevant to your situation.

Re: Subversion Exception!

Posted by Mike Rivera <mr...@hotmail.com>.
I was performing a "SVN Upgrade working copy" operation on one of my
projects and that error was raised. As I recall I had version 1.6.x
before I upgraded to 1.7

--Mike

Re: Subversion Exception!

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.