Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/25 01:41:42 UTC

Jackrabbit site updates

Hi,

I just committed a few changes to the Jackrabbit web site. Brief summary:

1) I replaced the latest javadocs with the javadocs of the 1.0
release. I also disabled the javadoc report from project.xml to keep
the javadocs static. See the recent site deployment discussion for the
rationale of this change.

2) I moved the "Documentation" subtree to a top-level "Jackrabbit
Documentation" menu entry. This way the documentation pages are one
click closer to the front page while still remaining nicely grouped.

3) I updated the second hop example in the First Hops document.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Jackrabbit site updates

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.
On Apr 24, 2006, at 4:41 PM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> I just committed a few changes to the Jackrabbit web site. Brief
> summary:
>
> 1) I replaced the latest javadocs with the javadocs of the 1.0
> release. I also disabled the javadoc report from project.xml to keep
> the javadocs static. See the recent site deployment discussion for the
> rationale of this change.

Thanks Jukka! That is a huge improvement.  I had no idea that the
project reports were the reason that the source tree had to be rebuilt
every time I wanted to tweak a simple typo.  Now we just need to
fix that bug in maven that changes the class names in tables even
when no content is changed.

....Roy