Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Chris <ch...@gmx.at> on 2015/04/18 07:00:32 UTC

Radio group add ajax behavior

Hi all,

I have a radio group with different radio choices and I would like to add ajax behavior to the group.
With the method #AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior, the #onUpdate is never called currently.

How to fix this?

Form form = new Form("form");
RadioGroup<RadioChoice> radioGroup = new RadioGroup<RadioChoice>("group", new Model<RadioChoice>() {...}

Radio<RadioChoice> radio1 = new Radio<RadioChoice>("radio1", new Model<RadioChoice>(1));
Radio<RadioChoice> radio2 = new Radio<RadioChoice>("radio2", new Model<RadioChoice>(2));
radioGroup.add(radio1);
radioGroupd.add(Radio2);

form.add(radioGroup);

radioGroup.add(new AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior() {
            protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
                // Ajax actions here
            }
});

Thanks, Chris

Re: Radio group add ajax behavior

Posted by Chris <ch...@gmx.at>.
Ok, I have fixed it by setting the id for the list items and adapting the callback function to select by id and then by name.

Chris

Posted by Chris <ch...@gmx.at>.
Hi Sven,

Posted by Chris <ch...@gmx.at>.

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi Christ,

Posted by Chris <ch...@gmx.at>.
Hi Sven & all,

Posted by Chris <ch...@gmx.at>.
Sven, you are great!

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Chris <ch...@gmx.at>.
Hi,

as shown in https://github.com/cat1000/StarRating , Ajax works but there is still a problem with the callback function:

The callback function offered by the Rating plugin causes an infinite loop.

$('.auto-submit-star').rating({
                callback: function () {…}
}

br, Chris

Posted by Chris <ch...@gmx.at>.
Hi Sven & all,

Posted by Chris <ch...@gmx.at>.
Hi Sven,

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris, what is load(); ? isn't it a scope issue again ?

Posted by Chris <ch...@gmx.at>.
Hi Sven,

Posted by Chris <ch...@gmx.at>.
Hi Sven,