Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Maria Carolina Ramirez <Ma...@emida.net> on 2010/12/17 17:57:29 UTC

maven-svn-revision-number-plugin Date Property

Hi,

Well I have a question of the use of maven-svn-revision-number-plugin.  I need to have in an output file the information of the svn.

So, now I have this information in my file.

repository = ${prefix.repository}

path = ${prefix.path}

revision = ${prefix.revision}

mixedRevisions = ${prefix.mixedRevisions}

committedRevision = ${prefix.committedRevision}

I was wondering if I could have the Last Changed Date because is important for the developers of my company to have this information. For example something like that:

LastChangedDate: 2010-12-15 11:18:54 -0500 (Wed, 15 Dec 2010) à Specifies the last date of a changed

 I was looking in the maven documentation but I couldn't find information about this property so I don't know if it is not specified or it is not exists

If someone knows I appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance,

Carolina Ramirez.

Re: maven-svn-revision-number-plugin Date Property

Posted by Oleg Estekhin <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I can add a property that will contains the date/time of the last revision.
If you need such a functionality please create a new issue here:
http://code.google.com/p/maven-svn-revision-number-plugin/issues/entry