Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Dunkle, Ed" <Ed...@ameriserve.com> on 2000/05/09 18:23:50 UTC

RE: Tomcat redirector conflict with Frontpage extensions (was Re: NT service for Tomcat appears to break FrontPage Extensions)

Gal,
	OK, this doesn't have anything to do with the NT service
installation.  I just didn't discover it until after I had done that.  This
is the error I am getting when I try to open the site under FrontPage 2000:

Error: 404
Location: /hotdev/_vti_bin/_vti_aut/author.dllFile Not
Found/hotdev/_vti_bin/_vti_aut/author.dll

	Note that I have the Web-inf under the InetPub/wwwroot/website
directory, not under Tomcat.  Maybe I will reconfigure it under Tomcat and
see if that helps.
	If you know what is going on, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ed