Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Stephen A. Cochran" <St...@Cahir.net> on 2000/11/01 15:32:58 UTC

Page contains no data error

I'm moving someone else's CGIs to run under mod_perl, and about 95% of the time
they work.

The other 5% of the time Netscape gets a "Document contains no data." error and
the web page that should have been sent to the brower is written into the apache
error log. No other error is given in the error log.

This is running on Apache 1.3.12, perl 5.004_04, and mod_perl 1.24.

I'm beginning to suspect that mod_perl and perl arn't playing well together,
since mod_perl and apache were just upgraded. After a server process gives the
error, all mod_perl requests (such as perl-status) that hit that process will
get the same error.

Any ideas what it might be or a better way to track it down?

Steve Cochran