Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Remedy QA <re...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/08 02:01:17 UTC

Difference in nightly build codelines

What is the difference between the nightly build of  jakarta-jmeter-20 vs. jakarta-jmeter ?
What is the release version 2.0.1 based off of?

I found that when there are fixes people have put in nightly builds, some are in one line while others are in another.  For example, Thad Smith added a Test Action Sampler in early May to the jakarta-jmeter codeline, while Sebastian Bazley implemented the Runtime Controller a few days ago to the jakarta-jmeter-20 codeline.

I want to be able to use both features!

Re: Difference in nightly build codelines

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
I've done a merge since I sent that out.  But I see there's lots more
since then.  I'll do one today sometime.

-Mike

--
Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>
Apache Software Foundation

Re: Difference in nightly build codelines

Posted by Remedy QA <re...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Mike,

Any ideas when the the 2-0 will merge with the HEAD branch?  I am eagerly waiting!
Thanks.

mabel

Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org> wrote:
Stuff gets merged from the 2-0 branch to the HEAD branch on occasion.
I'll do it shortly and then everything should be in the nightlies.

-Mike

On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 20:01, Remedy QA wrote:
> What is the difference between the nightly build of jakarta-jmeter-20 vs. jakarta-jmeter ?
> What is the release version 2.0.1 based off of?
>
> I found that when there are fixes people have put in nightly builds, some are in one line while others are in another. For example, Thad Smith added a Test Action Sampler in early May to the jakarta-jmeter codeline, while Sebastian Bazley implemented the Runtime Controller a few days ago to the jakarta-jmeter-20 codeline.
>
> I want to be able to use both features!

Michael Stover

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.