Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by John Cabs <li...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/12 06:06:25 UTC

cloudstack environment in vmware workstation

Hi Guys,

Has anyone tried building a CS environment in vmware workstation? I build 2
vm's running as the CS management server and the hypervisor. I'm having
problems how to add the kvm host to my management server.

Thanks.

Litoy

Re: cloudstack environment in vmware workstation

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
John,

can your vms ping each other? You should be able to add the ip adres
of the other vm to your ms.

regards,
Daan

Posted by Sanjay Tripathi <sa...@citrix.com>.
John,

Can you post the error/exception part from the logs.

--Sanjay