Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Arik Levin ( Tikal )" <ar...@businesslayers.co.il> on 2003/07/07 12:09:23 UTC

Struts 1.1 - can't see debug entries.

Hi all.

	First, congratulations for the new struts 1.1 release, well done!

	I did upgrade my application from struts 1.1b3 >> struts 1.1
release. It works like a charm.
	But, I can't see the debug entries though I did turn it on like
this:

   <servlet>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>config</param-name>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>debug</param-name>
      <param-value>3</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>detail</param-name>
      <param-value>3</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <load-on-startup>2</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>

	In the past I had some conflicts with commons-logging and log4j, I
can't say that there's a problem now, because I see no exceptions.
	Am I missing something?