Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2014/06/03 14:22:54 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Apache Karaf 2.3.6 release

Hi all,

I propose to cut off a maintenance release on the karaf-2.3.x branch.

I'm reviewing the Jira. Especially yesterday I fixed an issue in the
hibernate 3 feature.
There are a couple of issues waited on the ServiceMix side.

In term of schedule, I propose to submit 2.3.6 to vote beginning of the
next week.

WDYT ?

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Karaf 2.3.6 release

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me :)

Cheers,
Jamie

Posted by "Sobkowiak, Krzysztof" <kr...@gmail.com>.
+1  (non-bnding)

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

JEE & OSS Architect | Technical Architect @ Capgemini
Capgemini <http://www.pl.capgemini.com/> | Software Solutions Center
<http://www.pl.capgemini-sdm.com/> | Wroclaw
e-mail: krzys.sobkowiak@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com> |
Twitter: @KSobkowiak
Calendar: http://goo.gl/yvsebC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Karaf 2.3.6 release

Posted by Uwe Barthel <ba...@x-reizend.de>.
+1 (non Bindung)

Sounds good.

Please take a look to integrate the new file-install.
See: KARAF-2420 and related FELIX-4436

Regards
barthel

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Christian,

Good idea, it just depends if we can have a Aries JPA release quickly.
Of course, if we have the Aries JPA release, we will include for 2.3.6,
else, it will be on 2.3.7.

I'm busy on SMX Bundles release today, but I plan to be back on Aries
(especially JDK8 and ASM5 support) tonight. I will take a look on the
pending issue for a Aries JPA release.

Regards
JB

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.