Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Luke Morfitt <lu...@gamesparks.com> on 2016/01/15 12:46:22 UTC

[dev] Introduction and questions

Hello,

I have just come across libcloud whilst looking at multi cloud management. We currently use Azure and AWS for our services and have plans for another cloud in the future.

Without investigating options I have been writing our own abstraction layer to sit in front of Azure blob storage and AWS S3. At this time we need to write similar functions for 'messaging' (SQS/SNS and Servicebus) and 'Simple DBs' (SimpleDB and TableService).

Are you aware of these drivers being developed by anyone?

Kind regards,
Luke