Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Raphael Bircher <r....@gmx.ch> on 2013/07/02 09:01:55 UTC

Draft blog post: Facebook and the growing fanbase

Hi all

https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=facebook_fanpage_and_the_growing

This is my first blogdraft for Apache ever. I will add a chart about the
growing number too, as soon as I know how to add images to Roller.

Greetings Raphael

Re: Draft blog post: Facebook and the growing fanbase

Posted by Raphael Bircher <r....@gmx.ch>.
Hi Rob

Am 03.07.13 20:36, schrieb Rob Weir:
> On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 12:26 PM, Raphael Bircher <r....@gmx.ch> wrote:
>> Hi Donald, Rob and the rest
>>
>> Thanks to Donald and Rob for the corrections. I've added the chart now, and
>> the blog is finish right now.
>>
> Blog seems to be down a lot today.  Did you publish?  If so we might
> wait until Roller is stable again before publicizing the new post.
>
> -Rob

No, I'm not published it. I wait util tommorow or friday evening. And
yes, I noticed that Roller is down now.

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Raphael Bircher <r....@gmx.ch>.
Hi Donald, Rob and the rest