Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/05 11:22:43 UTC

podling report draft

Hi all,

I'm attaching a podling report draft.
If you would like to make changes, please let us know.

Cheers,

Gon

Nemo

Nemo is a data processing system to flexibly control the runtime behaviors
of

a job to adapt to varying deployment characteristics.

Nemo has been incubating since 2018-02-04.

  1.  Grow the community

  2.  Create a first Apache release

  3.  Donate code to ASF

aware of?

  None.

  * Committers filed ICLAs.

  * Committers enrolled in mailing lists

  * Committers enrolled in the slack channel

  * Committers used mailing lists to discuss initial setups

  * Committers started to send PRs to the apache infra

  * gitbox/github set up and code transferred from snuspl/nemo to

     apache/incubator-nemo

  * JIRA created and issues transferred from github to JIRA

  * web site set up

  * mailing lists set up

  * The name ‘Apache Nemo’ approved (PODLINGNAMESEARCH-139)

How would you assess the podling's maturity?

Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  [x] Initial setup

  [ ] Working towards first release

  [ ] Community building

  [ ] Nearing graduation

  [ ] Other:

Date of last release:

  None yet.

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

 None yet.

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: podling report draft