Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Jay Doane <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/20 01:26:37 UTC

[libcloud] Why don't ScriptDeployments have exit status?

Having access to ScriptDeployment.stdout and .stderr has been crucial
for debuggin complicated scripts, but I was curious why that class
doesn't also expose an exit status as well?

Thanks,
Jay

Re: [libcloud] Why don't ScriptDeployments have exit status?

Posted by Paul Querna <pa...@querna.org>.
Added in r946494:

Thanks for the idea!

Posted by Paul Querna <pa...@querna.org>.