Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/26 06:36:20 UTC

Re: Where's Meses design documents

Recently I try to find out all design documents. Let me post the links I
found in Mesos jira here.
https://gist.github.com/haosdent/bf71048f20abbabd3155

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: Where's Meses design documents

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Adam. I sync them to Apache Mesos Wiki.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MESOS/Design+docs+--+Shared+Links

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang