Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Hitesh Gautam <ga...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/19 15:49:13 UTC

[GSOC 2018 apache taverna mobile] Weekly progress mail 4

Greetings,

In my fourth week of google summer of code, I have started testing the
apache taverna mobile with minor bugs resolves.

I have written the test for MyworkflowPresenter, AnnouncementPresenter,
FavoriteWorkflowPresenter,
Workflow Presenter. I have also resolved some bugs in announcement and
workflow fragments.

Please feel free to give any suggestions. I will be grateful for your
valuable insights.

Thank You

*Hitesh Gautam <https://www.linkedin.com/in/hitesh-gautam-84752a148/>*
B.Tech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovation)
Cluster Innovation Centre
New Delhi | India
Ph :- +91 8383848780