Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Kurt, Oliver" <Ol...@opendata.de> on 2000/12/15 15:07:22 UTC

JDBC Realm documentation

Hi!

I'm actually searching more documentation for the JDBC Realm stuff.

I only found the "JDBC Realms <JDBCRealm.howto> - Use a set of configurable
tables inside an RDBMS to store validation data." Page.

Where can I find additional docs?

Thanx,
Oliver Kurt

session tracking and SSL problem

Posted by Olivier Tourdes <ot...@itipi.com>.
Hi,

I use apache 1.3.14 + SSL and tomcat 3.2.1 (ajp12 and mod_jk).
I use a servlet to show my pages. When I switch from http to https, a
new session is created ! I have a session for http and a session for
https...How can I share session between them (I use virtualHost
_default_:443 in httpd.conf to define https)

Thanks

Olivier Tourdes
E-mail: otourdes@itipi.com
Site: http://www.i-tipi.fr