Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/12 10:19:00 UTC

[DISCUSS] Create an NMR assembly that includes the kernel ?

Currently the NMR assembly  consists of all artifacts , but it's not
really useful on its own.
Should we modify that one to include the JBI ant tasks and the kernel
so that we would have a minimal JBI container ?
The difference with the full smx4 release would be that activemq,
transactions and jbi components would not be deployed directly.
Thoughts ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [DISCUSS] Create an NMR assembly that includes the kernel ?

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1
Freeman

Posted by jb...@nanthrax.net.
>From my point of view, I think that a minimal JBI container is a good way.

We can have :
- SMX kernel
- SMX JBI container including the kernel
- SMX4 including the JBI container, activemq, components, etc

Regards
JB

Posted by Lars Heinemann <lh...@apache.org>.
That makes definitly sense to me.