Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Th...@t-systems.com on 2004/09/15 15:25:15 UTC

schema validation

Hello!

I want to validate a XML-Document against a XML-Scheme.
For that purpose I tell the parser wich scheme it should use.
Somtimes a xml-document contains the location of the xml-scheme.
How can i configure the parser so that the location of the scheme in the xml-document
will be ignored?
Best regards,

     Thomas

Re: schema validation

Posted by Ankit Pasricha <an...@ca.ibm.com>.
See the http://apache.org/xml/properties/schema/external-schemaLocation
property details in [1].
Use of this property will allow the schemaLocation entry in the instance
document to be ignored.

[1] http://xml.apache.org/xerces2-j/properties.html

Ankit Pasricha
XML Parser Development