Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jweekend <jw...@cabouge.com> on 2007/11/13 22:39:45 UTC

London Wicket Users Group - December 4th(?)

Our next London Wicket Users Group event will provisionally be held on
December 4th (see PS below).
To help make up a bit for Al's absence (he'll be out of the country at the
start of December), Ian Godman will talk about his upcoming Wicket "security
framework" which he plans to open-source. There'll also be a prize draw
(free access to  http://chillenious.wordpress.com/ Eelco  and
http://martijndashorst.com/blog/ Martijn 's  http://manning.com/dashorst
Wicket In Action (MEAP) ).
I plan to do a short presentation on Trees (to all nature lovers on this
list - that's Tree components, but do come along if you're into Wicket too).

As usual, let us know via the  http://jweekend.co.uk/dev/LWUGReg/
registration page  (using the comments field) or, on this list, if you'd
like to give us a presentation on anything Wicket related (technical or
other).

Regards - Cemal
http://jWeekend.co.uk http://jWeekend.co.uk

PS Apparently, the next javaWUG is also on December 4th, in London. If any
of you would prefer us to rearrange our event so we don't clash, we can move
it to Wednesday 5th December (Ian, Matt and James, if you see this, please
let me know). Let's decide on the date, before this weekend, on this thread
so everyone can have their say.