Posted to commits@jspwiki.apache.org by pc...@apache.org on 2012/12/03 01:13:55 UTC

jspwiki - Build # 25 - Failure!

jspwiki - Build # 25 - Failure:

Check console output at https://analysis.apache.org/jenkins/job/jspwiki/25/ to view the results.

Re: jspwiki - Build # 27 - Still Failing!

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
finally, could take a look at the (133) test errors, they're mostly caused
by:

org.apache.wiki.TestEngine.firePageEvent(ILjava/lang/String;)V
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.wiki.TestEngine.firePageEvent(ILjava/lang/String;)V
at org.apache.wiki.TestEngine.deleteTestPage(TestEngine.java:250)
at
org.apache.wiki.plugin.ReferringPagesPluginTest.tearDown(ReferringPagesPluginTest.java:68)

looking at jenkins logs, it seems that "ant sonar" is executed at
analysis.a.o, but the changes to WikiEngine/TestEngine haven't been brought
up. I'm adding depends="clean" to sonar-bootstrap target, that should do
the trick

(there are also 5 test failures, don't know yet if they fail b/c of the
above or b/c of something related to the environment, we should see it in
the next build)

br,
juan pablo

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.

Fwd: jspwiki - Build # 27 - Still Failing!

Datum: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 01:59:48 +0000 (UTC)
Von: pctony@apache.org
Antwort an: jspwiki-dev@incubator.apache.org
An: jspwiki-commits@incubator.apache.org, metskem@apache.org