Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Vyacheslav Daradur <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/19 09:30:27 UTC

TC: Compilation error: modules\platforms\cpp\jni\project\vs\jni.vcxproj

Hi, Igniters!

I found that TC build plan named "Platform C++ (Windows x86)" failed
with compilation error in master branch, with the following error:

java.obj error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__JNI_CreateJavaVM@12
C:\BuildAgent\work\ae48a463bd611b52\modules\platforms\cpp\project\vs\Win32\Release\ignite.jni.dll
error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

Igor, could you have a look, please?

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.

Re: TC: Compilation error: modules\platforms\cpp\jni\project\vs\jni.vcxproj

Posted by Vyacheslav Daradur <da...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@apache.org>.

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@apache.org>.