Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2006/12/01 00:23:24 UTC

Re: Axis 1.4 /CFMX6.1/JRun4

Hi Alex-

jrun -Djrunx.axis.AxisServerObjectFactory=org.apache.axis.server.JNDIAxisServerFactory
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: jrunx.kernel.JRun.Djrunx.axis.AxisServerObjectFactory=org.apache.axis.server.JNDIAxisServerFactory([Ljava.lang.String;)
        at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:978)
        at jrunx.kernel.JRun.invoke(JRun.java:179)
        at jrunx.kernel.JRun.main(JRun.java:168)

no invoke method available in JNDIAxisServerFactory

Any reason why you're not running under tomcat?

Martin --
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents