Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Tom Henricksen <To...@A-t-g.com> on 2007/05/17 17:45:05 UTC

Trying to upgrade iBatis

We are currently using iBatis 2.0.9( I know we are a little behind).  I
would like to get to the current version(2.3.0).  I have tried 2.0.9b
and 2.1.5 and get the following exception

com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error occurred.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing
XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing XPath
'/sqlMap/update'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Could not find SQL
statement to include with refid 'COMMON_OFFACT_FLDS_UPDATE'

Caused by: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Could not
find SQL statement to include with refid 'COMMON_OFFACT_FLDS_UPDATE'

This comes at startup when we are loading the in the sql maps

String resource = "sqlmaps-config.xml";

            Reader reader = Resources.getResourceAsReader(resource);

This setup works fine with 2.0.9.  I am just replacing the
ibatis-common-2.jar and the ibatis-sqlmap-2.jar with 2.0.9b jars in this
case and restarting Tomcat(5.0.30).

Thanks,

Tom

Re: Trying to upgrade iBatis

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
My guess is that this has something to do with namespaces.  Try using a
fully qualified name in your <include> tag.

Jeff Butler

RE: Trying to upgrade iBatis