Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Li Yang <li...@apache.org> on 2017/02/25 12:41:16 UTC

Apache Kylin 2.0.0 beta is ready for download

Dear all,

Glad to let you know that the Apache Kylin 2.0.0 beta
<http://kylin.apache.org/download> is ready for download and test. This is
not an official release, but a beta build aims for preview and collecting
feedback from the community. We want to ensure the best release quality as
always.

This 2.0.0 beta build features Spark cubing and runs TPC-H benchmark. Also
many other long wanted improvements are included. Read more:

Apache Kylin 2.0.0 beta announcement
<http://kylin.apache.org/blog/2017/02/25/v2.0.0-beta-ready/>  (中文版
<http://kylin.apache.org/cn/blog/2017/02/25/v2.0.0-beta-ready/>)

You are very welcome to give the 2.0.0 beta a try, and please do send
feedbacks to dev@kylin.apache.org.

Cheers
Yang

Re: Apache Kylin 2.0.0 beta is ready for download

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Nice to have this tech preview one and looking forward for feedback from
community

Best Regards!
---------------------

Luke Han

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Thanks Yang, this is a big movement

> Well Done!

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: Apache Kylin 2.0.0 beta is ready for download

Posted by Luke_Selina <hu...@gmail.com>.
Well Done!

Re: Apache Kylin 2.0.0 beta is ready for download

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.
+1

Thanks Yang, nice work.

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.