Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Greg McNamara <ge...@netspeed.com.au> on 2013/05/30 06:21:54 UTC

A club membership database - Apache OpenOffice Wiki

Hi there
Your tutorial at

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/A_club_membership_database

is useful but seems incomplete. It only goes so far as 3 of the seven
queries you recommend and no forms or reports based on them and there is
no link to an actual example.
Am I missing something?
I figure your tutorial got me far enough to figure out the rest but if
there is a complete version somewhere it would help me expedite this
project.

Please advise.

cheers

Greg

Re: A club membership database - Apache OpenOffice Wiki

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.
You could check the*Base Tutorial:* *From Newbie to Advocate in a one,
two... three!*
<http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=base%20tutorial%20for%20newbie%20to%20advocate%20in%20a%20one%20two...three%20by%20mariano%20casanova&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCoQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwiki.documentfoundation.org%2Fimages%2F0%2F02%2FBase_tutorial.pdf&ei=5gGnUfq7N4yUiQfAyYCgBg&usg=AFQjCNEuxam39Qadir1g5OqpoWV27iZLZw&bvm=bv.47244034,d.dGI>
by mariano casanova