Posted to dev@mrunit.apache.org by Joey Echeverria <jo...@cloudera.com> on 2012/04/14 03:02:06 UTC

Re: mrunit logo?

I'm not sure about copyright issues. Here's my stab at what I was thinking of:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fwiffo/6929123984/in/photostream

Another idea I had was based on the fact that I always pronounced
MRUnit Mister Unit. So maybe something like a guy holding a ruler or
or something else unit related.

I like the tie in with JUnit for the two color text logo, but I'd like
something more graphical.

-Joey

--
Joey Echeverria
Senior Solutions Architect

Re: mrunit logo?

Posted by Jim Donofrio <do...@gmail.com>.
Yes I agree something more graphical would be better, that is the best
that I could come up with, with my poor Gimp skills.

I like what you came up with but I think it might be better if the wings
werent so large relative to the rest of the logo.

However, something unit related might be even better, how about the
Hadoop elephant holding a ruler?