Posted to builds@apache.org by Nigel Daley <ni...@apache.org> on 2009/05/19 08:02:52 UTC

{minerva,ceres,vesta,isis,ci}.apache.org downtime

Folks,

I'm informed that {minerva,ceres,vesta,isis}.apache.org (which
includes ci.apache.org) will be taken down at 10am PDT on Wednesday,
May 20, for 1 hour to move them to a new cabinet.  This will affect
Buildbot and Hudson services for that 1 hour.

Speak up asap if there is a pressing issue with this time slot.

FWIW, I'll put up a notice on hudson.zones that 2 of it's build slaves
will be offline for the hour.

Thanks,
Nige

Re: {minerva,ceres,vesta,isis,ci}.apache.org downtime

Posted by Nigel Daley <nd...@yahoo-inc.com>.
This move is now complete.  Looks like machines are back up.

Cheers,
Nige