Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by arun kumar <ar...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/09 12:52:51 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_proxy+weblogic

Hi all,

  I am using apache 2.2 and weblogic is my backend

  Below find the configuration in httpd.conf file

  ProxyPassReverse /janus balancer://test/
  <Proxy balancer://test>
  BalancerMember http://10.249.68.24:9001/test
    BalancerMember http://10.249.68.23:7009/test
  </Proxy>
ProxyPass /janus  balancer://test stickysession=JSESSIONID nofailover=On

  But it is giving session timeout error for me.Please let me know what is an issue??

  Arun

It's here! Your new message!

Need Mail bonding?