Posted to users@camel.apache.org by rameshmallipudi <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/26 12:14:00 UTC

Camel application with Google Guice DI to deploy on Tomcat

Hi Users,

We have a requirement to develop the camel application using Google guice
dependency injection and deploy on Tomcat.I am new to Google guice DI. Can
some one please let me know any application already developed using Google
guice and deploy on to tomcat?
Let me know if you have any sample application.So that it can be helpful to
me.

Do Let me know for any queries.

Regards,
Ramesh

Re: Camel application with Google Guice DI to deploy on Tomcat

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

There is only a few users using Camel and guice. But there is a
camel-guice component. And a little example here
https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/examples/camel-example-guice-jms

For general guice then search the web for tutorials and so on.

On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 12:14 PM, rameshmallipudi
<ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Users,
>
> We have a requirement to develop the camel application using Google guice
> dependency injection and deploy on Tomcat.I am new to Google guice DI. Can
> some one please let me know any application already developed using Google
> guice and deploy on to tomcat?
> Let me know if you have any sample application.So that it can be helpful to
> me.
>
> Do Let me know for any queries.
>
> Regards,
> Ramesh