Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by MAHE Vincent FTRD/DIH/REN <vi...@rd.francetelecom.fr> on 2000/10/05 10:54:54 UTC

How to create new elements with attributes with ?

I can see in the documentation "Only FP or other TagLib Tags can be used as
child elements of the fp:write element".

So how can I create a new tag with a set of attributes inside an XML file
with the <fp:write ...> instruction ?
Maybe I should use another Cocoon tag in order to create and store in an XML
file a new element (not only create it in memory, like with <xsp:element>)

Any comment would be nice ...

Vincent Mahé

Branche Développement - FT R&D - DIH/HDM
4, rue du Clos Courtel - 35512 Cesson Sévigné

Phone : (33) 2 99 12 43 63
Fax : (33) 2 99 12 40 98
mailto:vincent.mahe@francetelecom.fr <ma...@francetelecom.fr>

Re: How to create new elements with attributes with ?

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
At 10:54 +0200 05/10/00, MAHE Vincent FTRD/DIH/REN wrote:
>I can see in the documentation "Only FP or other TagLib Tags can be used as
>child elements of the fp:write element".
>
>So how can I create a new tag with a set of attributes inside an XML file
>with the <fp:write ...> instruction ?
>Maybe I should use another Cocoon tag in order to create and store in an XML
>file a new element (not only create it in memory, like with <xsp:element>)
>
>Any comment would be nice ...

The version of FP TagLib in CVS and Dist is not able to create attributes,
sorry.

A new version is in testing that is able to do this.

Please be patient, I have very little spare time to work on it right now.

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <ma...@mac.com>     		 <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>