Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by "Evgeniy Strokin (rT)" <ev...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/22 15:51:48 UTC

How a system knows what class it should use to create instance of TransformerFactory?

Hi,
I have a simple question:
When we write:
TransformerFactory tFactory =
TransformerFactory.newInstance();
How the system know which class it should use?
I tried print out System property
System.getProperty("javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory")
but it returns null, but everything works perfectly,
it uses
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl.
And how I can change it to another implementation?

Thanks,
Jenya

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

RE: How a system knows what class it should use to create instance of TransformerFactory?

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.
Please see
<http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/apidocs/javax/xml/transform/TransformerFa
ctory.html#newInstance()>