Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Brandon Goodin <ma...@phase.ws> on 2003/06/06 17:52:38 UTC

[FRIDAY] irc and yahoo

PLEASE. DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS ON THE LIST. IF YOU LIKE JUST EMAIL ME
PRIVATELY WITH QUESTIONS.

Forgive me this indulgence. But, I wanted to remind everyone of two sources
where you can be [OT] as much as you like. Especially on Friday ;-)

The truth is that I think everyone here pretty much enjoys each other. It's
akin to getting together at the pub and being friends.

Anyways, out of respect to our friends and the users of this list we have
set up the following venues.

irc channel:
#struts-user immortal.se.eu.darkmyst.org

Yahoo chat room:
Computers & Internet -> User Rooms -> Struts Room
NOTE: Yahoo is less certain to be up and running. irc is more likely to be
up 24x7.

Brandon Goodin