Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Dave Oxley <ox...@hotmail.com> on 2000/03/15 00:18:23 UTC

3.1 Release Date(ish)

Roughly (or accuratly if you want) what is the expected release date of
Jakarta 3.1.
Thanks
Dave
OxleyDave@Hotmail.com

RE: 3.1 Release Date(ish) + BUGS

Posted by Kevin Jones <ke...@develop.com>.
cool,

thanks Costin

Kevin Jones
DevelopMentor
www.develop.com

RE: 3.1 Release Date(ish) + BUGS

Posted by co...@eng.sun.com.

RE: 3.1 Release Date(ish) + BUGS

Posted by Kevin Jones <ke...@develop.com>.
guys,

what's happening to the source at the moment - I rely on postings to the
jakarta-tomcat-cvs list to tell me if it's worth downloading the latest
builds to check for bug fixes?

I have two major bugs that I've posted here and am very interested in, the
first is the (non)loading of jars, which I also proposed a fix too, the
other is the servlet reloading problem, where beans in a session become
unavailable to the reloaded servlet, which I thought was a classloader
problem.

I assumed that work had slowed because you guys were busy elsewhere - are
the 'public' source/bin builds being updated still?

Kevin Jones
DevelopMentor
www.develop.com

RE: 3.1 Release Date(ish) + BUGS

Posted by co...@eng.sun.com.

RE: 3.1 Release Date(ish) + BUGS

Posted by "Anil K. Vijendran" <An...@eng.sun.com>.

Dave Oxley wrote:

> Roughly (or accuratly if you want) what is the expected release date of
> Jakarta 3.1.
> Thanks
> Dave
> OxleyDave@Hotmail.com