Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/23 15:48:29 UTC

attributeappender not rendered / processed

Hi

Im wondering what could cause a attributeappender not to be rendered? One
thing I guess would be if the component are not enabled..

heres my code:

AttributeAppender attributeAppender = AttributeModifier.append(
"class", new Model<String>(getCssClass()));
triggerSchedulePanel.getFormContainer().add(attributeAppender);

However the string in getCssClass() are never appended, first I tried in
the fieldset in the form, then the form and now lastly the container
however theres no difference, nothing are appended..

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Nino Martinez

Re: attributeappender not rendered / processed

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
fyi it was a bug in our code

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michal Wegrzyn <mi...@onior.com>.