Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Suran Jayathilaka <su...@wso2.com> on 2007/07/31 07:45:16 UTC

[Axis2] Axis2 1.3 Documentation Updates]

Hi!
I'm currently trying to update the docs for Axis2 1.3.
So can someone please update or newly enter the following etc. on the wiki.
*   Major changes since 1.1, 1.2
*   Known Issues and Limitations
*   Possible Maven2 build issues
*   WSDL 2.0 issues (if any)
*   New features and supported specs
*   And anything else that you believe should be present in the docs.

Thank you!

Re: [Axis2] Axis2 1.3 Documentation Updates]

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Rich,

Would you be able to contribute a couple of samples for JAXWS? FYI,
you can cd to "modules\documentation" and run "mvn install" to
generate the documentation/site under target directory. all the
sources are in xhtml under modules/documentation/xdocs.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Deepal,

I have already added the doc for clustering in the branch (and trunk)
The document contains detailed informaiton about limitations.
So do I need to put that in the wiki as well?

Also when u put clustering support as a new feature in release notes, I
recommend using the word experimental for this release.

Regards,

Rajith

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Pleas use following wiki page