Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Philippe Lavoie <ph...@cactus.ca> on 2000/12/07 19:58:12 UTC

[out of topic] Generating in landscape with FOP processor

I know this is not the proper forum, however I kind of need that information
soon. I need to print a large table and landscape mode is kind of the only
option for that. I look at the xsl documentation and I can't infere how this
can be done. I tried to look at the fop archive and it's not responding. I'm
also registering to the FOP mailing list however that mailing server seems
to be slower than a turtoise with its legs broken.

Thanks for any help.

Philippe Lavoie
Software Engineer                      tel: 819.778.0345 mobile:
819.664.9881
Cactus Communications Internet	   email: philippe.lavoie@cactus.ca

Re: [out of topic] Generating in landscape with FOP processor

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.
Philippe Lavoie wrote:

> I know this is not the proper forum, however I kind of need that information
> soon. I need to print a large table and landscape mode

Define the right dimension of your page and landscape will come
automagically IIRC.

Giacomo