Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu> on 2013/08/09 17:26:02 UTC

HTTP Jetty implementation

Re: HTTP Jetty implementation

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi

Am 09.08.2013 um 17:36 schrieb Jan Willem Janssen:

> Signierter PGP Teil
> On 8/9/13 5:27 PM, Felix Meschberger wrote:
> > Hi Jan
> >
> > Actually it is much more profane: It is still on 7 because nobody
> > ever bothered to upgrade ;-)
>
> *grin* ok, that's a valid reason as well :)
>
> One thing we could do is to make a release of the current
> implementation (with Jetty 7), and soon upgrade to a newer version of
> Jetty in the release after that? As far as my tests told me, the
> current trunk is stable enough, though I've not checked JIRA yet...

Sure.

I always wanted to split the code base such that we could do individual bundle releases instead of having to release all bundles together. But I never found the time to do that. So if you want to cut a release, just go ahead, I'd say

Disclaimer: I did not crosscheck with JIRA either ;-) Probably a few open and scheduled issues would need to be rescheduled.

Regards
Felix

Posted by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu>.

Re: HTTP Jetty implementation