Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Garner, Shawn" <sh...@pearson.com> on 2006/01/17 20:58:00 UTC

another commandLink problem

I've noticed my commandLinks don't go to the page the first time.  It seems
to reload the page and then if I click on it again it goes to the next view.

Anyone know what is causing this, how to fix it?

Shawn

If you were not an intended recipient,

Re: another commandLink problem

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
If the returned string for the action is null or unknown to the
navigation manager, it'll show the same page again.

Also, if the commandLink isn't rendered either before or after the
request, it'll return the same page.  Same thing if the link is inside
a UIData component and the UIData model isn't preserved across
requests (t:saveState on request-scoped data).