Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2000/02/06 16:06:48 UTC

c'mon guys :)

It seems that everyone agrees that 1.3.12 should be out soon, but we're
_still_ getting commits. I thought the entire idea was that 1.3.12 be
a release that was little more than 1.3.11 with the css patch applied.
Heck, we even talked about backing out all changes so that 1.3.12
would be _exactly just_ 1.3.11 with the patch.

Unless the patch is specifically in support of the css issue, hold
off on commiting it. I declare the tree closed :)

PS: The current schedule is to release/announce on the 10th. If
    anyone else wants to be RM, that's cool with me.
                "Are you suggesting coconuts migrate??"