Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Harshal Chavda <h_...@rediffmail.com> on 2006/02/27 18:30:50 UTC

Missing Jars

I would like to know that  after I create a jar file can I make it hidden (using Ant tasks in script)?
Is it something related to saving the jarfile(in other words specifying the destfile attribute of <jar> task) to a path in restricted directory ?If yes how can it be done and If no then what other solution is possible.
	It may seem that my query is nothing but a prank, but it isn't. This is a bug which is supposed I am supposed to rectify as part of my project of developing with Cruisecontrol 2.2.1 and Ant 1.6.3
	Anyone with a good understanding of Ant and Cruisecontrol, please find a solution.

Thanks Harshal