Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Quintin Beukes <qu...@last.za.net> on 2009/09/18 22:20:51 UTC

With Latest G2.2 svn build (rev 816446) can't start through "gsh"

Hey,

I have the G2.2 branch rev 816446 build, but can't start through gsh
geronimo/start-server anymore. I confirmed and it's still working on
previous builds. So it's not a system configuration problem as far as
I can see.

This is what I'm getting:
quintin@quintin-desktop bin $ sudo ./gsh --verbose --debug -c
"geronimo/start-server"
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.ConfigurationException: No
such property: version
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Configurator.filter(Configurator.java:574)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Configurator.configure(Configurator.java:311)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.configure(Launcher.java:131)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:404)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:351)
        at org.apache.geronimo.gshell.bootstrap.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:59)

Quintin Beukes

Re: With Latest G2.2 svn build (rev 816446) can't start through "gsh"

Posted by Quintin Beukes <qu...@skywalk.co.za>.
This problem seems to be gone now. thanks.

Quintin Beukes

Posted by Quintin Beukes <qu...@skywalk.co.za>.
Re. being up to date:

Posted by Quintin Beukes <qu...@skywalk.co.za>.