Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Sanganak-Guru <ds...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/16 08:46:06 UTC

XMLRPC client error

Hi All,

I have an XML RPC client developed using version 3.0.

The client sends out string data to the XMLRPC server.  The data size might
varry from few bytes to few megabytes.

The client is able to invoke remote method when data is between 1 byte to
512kb.

When data being sent by the client exceeds this limit, it fails to call the
remote method giving following error message

org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: Failed to create input stream: Error
writing to server

Could  any one please advise how I could have it fixed to be able to send
large number of bytes while calling the remote method.

Thank you and best regards,
SG