Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Debasish Ghosh <gh...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/09 07:38:34 UTC

Will there be a Flink 1.9.1 release ?

Hello -

Is there a plan for a Flink 1.9.1 release in the short term ? We are using
Flink and Avro with Avrohugger generating Scala case classes form Avro
schema. Hence we need https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/9565 which has
been closed recently.

regards.

--
Debasish Ghosh
http://manning.com/ghosh2

Twttr: @debasishg
Blog: http://debasishg.blogspot.com
Code: http://github.com/debasishg

Re: Will there be a Flink 1.9.1 release ?

Posted by Debasish Ghosh <gh...@gmail.com>.
Actually there is a discussion on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-12501 regarding backporting
PR#9565 to 1.9 branch. It would help us a lot since we are using Avro and
Scala and stuck on this issue.

regards.

Posted by Zili Chen <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Debasish,