Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/21 04:22:10 UTC

[discuss] Enable "git submodule" feature for managing other repos?

Hi,

To let Go-get downloads the Golang client codes with fewer data traffic, we
created a new repo apache/iotdb-client-go.

How do you think about enable the git submodule  feature to make the
iotdb-client-go repo as a submodule of iotdb main repo?

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Re: [discuss] Enable "git submodule" feature for managing other repos?

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Hi,

+1 if it helps test the go-client repo.

Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院

&gt; -----原始邮件-----
&gt; 发件人: "Xiangdong Huang" <sa...@gmail.com>
&gt; 发送时间: 2021-01-21 12:22:10 (星期四)
&gt; 收件人: dev <de...@iotdb.apache.org>
&gt; 抄送:
&gt; 主题: [discuss] Enable "git submodule" feature for managing other repos?
&gt;
&gt; Hi,
&gt;
&gt; To let Go-get downloads the Golang client codes with fewer data traffic, we
&gt; created a new repo apache/iotdb-client-go.
&gt;
&gt; How do you think about enable the git submodule  feature to make the
&gt; iotdb-client-go repo as a submodule of iotdb main repo?
&gt;
&gt; Best,
&gt; -----------------------------------
&gt; Xiangdong Huang
&gt; School of Software, Tsinghua University
&gt;
&gt;  黄向东
&gt; 清华大学 软件学院
</d...@gmail.com>

Re: [discuss] Enable "git submodule" feature for managing other repos?

Posted by Mark Liu <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Best,
Mark Liu