Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Brian Boyle <bb...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/19 15:08:43 UTC

Fwd: Commons Configuration - XML Layout

Hi there,

I'm using commons configuration for managing my xml configuration. This also
involves me writing new properties to my xml file.
When I do config.addProperty() then save it, the new property that has been
added to my xml file does not indent correctly so as to make the xml more
readable.
Is there a way that I can control this with commons configuration or is
there a workaround that I can use?

Thanks in advance,

Brian

Re: Commons Configuration - XML Layout

Posted by Christian Migowski <ch...@gmail.com>.
Ralph,
this was the answer from Oliver Heger:
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@commons.apache.org/msg01295.html

My interpretation of this was that it isn't considered a bug or missing
feature, so I thought it wouldn't be implemented anyway.
Of course, If you plan to change that, I can create an issue for this.

christian!

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by Brian Boyle <bb...@gmail.com>.

--