Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2012/01/02 12:31:40 UTC

Fw: cms as an apache incubator project?

Forwarding on to infra-dev@ looking for volunteers
who aren't necessarily associated with ASF Infra.

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.
>>  who aren't necessarily associated with ASF Infra.

Yes, basically packaging up and documenting and productizing.
The code works fine, it's just very closely tied into
existing ASF infra and that would need to be factored
out into install-time options and directions for dependent
software like mod_perl, subversion, buildbot, and svnpubsub.

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.

> who aren't necessarily associated with ASF Infra.

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org